Monday, July 2, 2012

Leap of Faith

The hardest part of making this first post is where and how to start. I have deleted more key strokes than have kept. So, as of now, I am keeping whatever it is that flows out of my finger tips onto the keyboard…no looking back, no re-reading, no glamorous edits. The funny thing is, I think we all have those moments; whether we are just getting to know Christ or building from a strong foundation, it is often most uncomfortable when we are getting started and/or pursuing more. It is in our nature to look back and don’t we all wish we could go back and “delete” every once” in a while?

I am restrained, most, by uncertainty. How will this work out? Will anyone take the time to read it? I continue with 1 Samuel 12:24 on my heart. “Only fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.”

 With that said, I am placing  this “blog” entirely in God’s hands, let His will be done. It is my prayer that I can use this as a vessel of encouragement and to glorify His good works, not just in my life but in His word, as well. May it touch those in need, those who are hurting and feeling alone; may it continuously uplift those who are walking in His grace and mercy.   “…It is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

 I hope to remain true and real as I share my life, my trials and my blessings. “I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.” Psalm 119:46

 I look forward to your feedback and comments, I don’t want it to be all about me and my walk but yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment